AUTO REPAIR ADVERTISING DIRECT MAIL THAT GIVES YOU A HIGHER INCOME AND A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF CONVERTING A NEW CUSTOMER, INTO A RETURN CUSTOMER, AT FULL PRICE!
- FOR YOU TO MAKE HIGHER INCOME…
- You must implement auto repair advertising direct mail, that attracts customers who actually have higher incomes.
- But – not customers who just have higher incomes.
- Customers that also have a fine car that means a lot to them.
- Keep reading. You are about to learn the most effective way to attract the fine car customer, who is ready, willing and able to pay well for your services.
What would you call a Fine Car? What kind of car – do you think – would have a high income owner. A car owner that would qualify as a high income auto repair advertising lead? Definition: See below.
- A vehicle that feels fine to them.
- A vehicle, 1.5 to 3 times the cost of basic transportation.
- A vehicle that is loved by the owner from his youth, or because his dad drove one.
- A vehicle that makes a statement about his financial position, power or personal status.
- A vehicle of high performance to demonstrate virility or tough, aggressive attitude.
- A classic or the latest model.
- A vehicle where the very name says it all about who you are or want to be perceived as.
- The best or the fastest.
- The car that makes me look good.
- The car that makes me feel good.
- The car or truck that is part of my image.
- People who buy vehicles to fit their personality, position or fulfill a function.
- These are the car owners who happily and willingly pay well for your services.
- Thus – you make higher income.
IN TODAY’S AUTO REPAIR ADVERTISING DIRECT MAIL CLIMATE – The car make, model and year itself – is the only known factor you can trust – when selecting a direct mail customer lead.
ARE YOU DOING THIS? When most shop owners set out to do auto repair advertising direct mail, it seems some 90% of them are making the same mistake. They are all targeting by median income level and using a shop highlight appeal.
What is a shop appeal? It is where you promote your shop. It is “ME” advertising. It usually has a headline with the shop name in it. “Bill’s Auto Repair” the best shop in town! This is a classic, Introduction to Marketing 101 mistake. Like going to lunch with a bore who talks about nothing but himself. Me advertising chases the fine car customer away.
When the mail arrives and the potential lead sees 8 or 10 shop appeal ads in their mailbox the same day, those postcards all hit the bottom of the trashcan faster than the speed of gravity.
But if someone does come in - most of them take the cheap oil change and the free car inspection and you never see them again. This can cost you $20 to $40 per respondent – in wasted service writer and tech time alone. Add that to the price of your cheap auto repair advertising.
- SO WHAT IF YOU DID THIS INSTEAD?
- You send your auto repair advertising direct mail to fine car owners only, using their own car as the catch line.
- You use their own car as your headline and the appeal for the postcard.
- What will happen? First – you will get a 50% to 70 or 80% better chance of them noticing your card and actually reading it.
- Second – chances are 10 to 2 they have a full wallet to go with their fine car to pay well for your services.
- Well, at least a full wallet when it comes to taking care of the car they love.
Auto Repair Advertising that brings in the right car with the right customer. The high income customer. The only way to increase your income.
Why does this approach work? Because often, this type of customer has their ego and personality tied up in their car.
- Their car is an integral part of their life.
- Even part of their image.
- And, they love their fine car enough to pay well to keep it running like new.
- After all – they are paying to keep their image shiny and new.
Why is this approach so different? So very much better? Because it is auto repair advertising – where you are selecting your target – based on an emotional connection to their car. This strategy will always capture a higher income customer, who is willing to pay you well for your service.
Hhhmmm… Let me see. Which appeal would attract more attention? An auto repair advertising postcard that says Joe’s garage? Or, a postcard that says Mercedes Repair Specialists!
It’s so obvious and clear that even as you are reading this, you know it is by far the best way to grab the attention of the very car and owner you are looking for. 90% of the people who get it (which would be Mercedes owners only in this case) will have their attention captured instantly.
Compare that with 90% of “Joe’s Garage” being immediately thrown in the trash. Along with, Mike’s German Car Repair, Citywide European Service, or any other shop appeal postcard that did not hit the “SELF INTEREST TARGET”.
Steve Louden, a 17 year Ad-Card client in Dallas Texas, tells you how to do direct mail right. Auto Repair Advertising at its very best.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHOP! NOBODY! No matter how great you look, your shop and the other 30 shops they see in the mail every month are of no interest to them.
They care about their car and their money. They are looking for the right shop, with the right expertise for their vehicle, at the right price, that they can trust with their beloved vehicle.
AND YET – 90% OF THE SHOPS – KEEP SENDING OUT – CHEAP CARRIER ROUTE SATURATION – SHOP APPEAL – AUTO REPAIR ADVERTISING POSTCARDS. AND WONDER WHY THEY AREN’T MAKING ANY MONEY.
We will tell you how many cars (by car make and year) you have available in your market area, and give you a quote for the DMV List, Comp-A list, and even a proposal for the Ad-Card auto repair advertising direct mail program. Absolutely No Obligation.
CALL RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR FREE MARKET ANALYSIS…
Call Me Right Now For A Free, No Obligation Market Analysis And Quote For Doing Our Upscale Ad-Card Auto Repair Marketing Direct Mail Program At 800-428-0286
We look forward to talking with you.
Motor Service Marketing
Auto Repair Marketing Direct Mail and Web Sites
Delivering the High Income, Fine Car Money Customer Since 1984
DMV Auto Repair Direct Mail Marketing Mailing Lists
Free Online Book – The Art and Science of Selling Auto Service